Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Its been so long

Its been so long since i last post in this blog.
I have been so busy with a lot of things,mostly tutoring my son R2 in reading.He did a lot of progress and it makes me so happy.Right now he is still having a hard time reading the words ending with -ing,and those that starts with ch- he often read that as "k"...:)
But im really so happy with the progress..:) I have also learned to expand my patience,especially in dealing with him.He is also happy with the progress he is making.My son is a HUGE fan of dinosaur eversince he learns how to talk.I bought this book (dinosaur alphabet) from National bookstore 2 years ago and it helped a lot in giving him interest in reading.:0

1 comment:

suzain said...

Wow! galing ni R2. yes, patience is really needed when teaching. it applies to everyone.

So excited to see what he can do when I go home. I bet he will be reading lots and lots of books by then.